Individual members are Triathletes and Duathletes participating in the sport as Recreational athletes, Age Groupers or Professional / Elite Athletes.
Individual members will apply for membership of the Association in accordance with procedures put in place by the Association and Federation. Three types of Individual Memberships are available:
Full Triathlon South Africa Racing License – +/- R 350 per year
Recreation Triathlon / Duathlon License – +/- R 280 per year
Junior Triathlon South Africa Racing License – +/- R 350
Individual members must be paid-up members of an affiliated Club.
Individual members may transfer from one affiliated Club to another, provided that the transfer is done in accordance with procedures put in place by the Association.
How to get a license / become a member
1) Join a Club or Renew your Membership. Please visit our Clubs Page for a list of affiliated Clubs.
2) If your membership is up-to-date, visit the TSA website to apply for a license.
3) Follow the instructions on the TSA Membership Administration System (EasyReg).
4) Select CTTA as your Region.
5) Select the Club you registered with in (1). Note that the TSA administration system does not distinguish between clubs and academies and lists all entities, not just those that are affiliated to our region. CTTA will confirm memberships directly with our clubs.
6) Follow the prompt to the payment page and pay the required fee.
Your license number will be issued electronically and will be valid for 12 months from date of purchase.