- This event has passed.
70.3 IronMan East London (Buffalo City)
26 January 2020
1. GENERAL ENTRIES
|Tier 1: R 3 130 (21 May 2019 – 26 August 2019)|
|Tier 2: R 3 600 (27 August 2019 – 11 December 2019)|
|Tier 3: R 4 130 (12 December 2019 – 8 January 2020)|
|Tier 1: R 5 190 (21 May 2019 – 26 August 2019)|
|Tier 2: R 5 940 (27 August 2019 – 11 December 2019)|
|Tier 3: R 6 840 (12 December 2019 – 8 January 2020)|
Entries are limited to course capacities.
Note: Athletes who enter after 29 November 2019 will receive hand-written numbers and won’t receive priority AWA or TriClub racking. This is due to material deadline to ensure athlete packs are complete on time for the event.
**Team substitutions may only take place until 16 January 20202. SAVE MORE THAN R 1000 WITH THE RACE READY PACKAGE DEAL:
Save more than R 1000 when you enter the 2020 Race Ready Package Deal. Enter the IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa (26 January 2020) and IRONMAN African Championship (29 March 2020) races on special offer. This package is valid until midnight on Sunday, 22 September 2019.
3. PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES:
For more information about registering for the IRONMAN 70.3 Buffalo City as a Professional athletes, please click here.
4. CHARITY ENTRIES
Entry slots are available into the IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa under the IRONMAN 4 the Kidz Charity Trust. Athletes entering under the IRONMAN 4 the Kidz banner raise funds and obtain sponsorship which is used to support underprivileged kids through the IRONMAN 4 the Kidz registered NPO.
To secure a slot as part of the IRONMAN 4 the Kidz, please contact Julia Banach on email@example.com or phone Julia on +27 41 581 7990. Visit the charity website on www.ironman4thekidz.co.za
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ATHLETES
- Athletes must be 18 years or older on race day to compete
- Please note that a 24-hour payment system is active. If proof of payment is not received
within 24 hours of registering your entry, it will be marked as stale and your entry will
- Team entries must have ALL info entered by all team members before being deemed a valid
slot. You have 48 hours to complete this or your entry will be marked as stale and you will
be refunded – you will need to start the process again.
- No reservation of slots.
- Please note that payment is strictly linked to general and late entry times.
- Once entries are sold out, no additional slots will be made available.
- Athletes flagged for medical reasons MUST provide a signed medical certificate at the time
of entering or within 1 month after entering to certify they are medically fit to enter the event.
- All athletes who are not registered Triathlon South Africa members will be required to pay a
one-day TSA license fee at registration.
- All athletes will be required to complete biometric registration (ID, image and fingerprint) on-site
when collecting registration packs in person.
- No exceptions to registration pack collection times.
- Teams will start at the back of the rolling start.